Report a Concern

Clever Click 'n Fix is a web tool designed to allow citizens to report non-emergency issues directly to the City of Clever. Please use this form to report issues such as:potholes, sidewalk damage, drainage and flooding issues, hazard trees or limbs down, broken street or traffic signs, litter, etc. Additionally, concerns can be reported using this form or by calling Clever city Hall at 417-743-2544.All reported concerns will be directed to the appropriate department based on the information provided. This form also allows you to attach a photo of your concern so that City Administration can better understand the issue being reported.

Please use the form below to report a concern to the City of Clever. Information submitted may be subject to disclosure as required by Federal Law. (Sunshine Law)

Your Contact Information

Information About the Issue